cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Random questions

No, the jedi do not tell sith stories. 

Does anyone else just want to have any super powers?

YES!
The super power that I most frequently think about having is teleportation! I don't even care if it means that my body is destroyed then remade or anything because it would mean I could just... teleport places!! No more peak hour traffic, no more stair cases, no more trains, no more being late! AND if I could teleport things too, I could just make snacks appear in front of me! (and ignore any moral dilemmas about where those snacks came from Smiley Tongue)
Speaking of bodies reassembling themselves... if you were sick with a pathogen or something foreign or "not from your body", when you teleport would those foreign substances/molecules be left behind? Because that would be an awesome way to get rid of a cold. Literally teleporting away from it!
hehe, I've thought about this a lot Smiley Tongue

Next question! Do you have a favourite Ninja? (from Ninjago Smiley Tongue)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

oops I forgot the picture, here they are! (season 1 version of them anyway Smiley Tongue)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

My earliest memory was when I was 4 

i was sitting on my mums bed watching a movie whilst she was having a shower.

i looked at her bedside table a there was a box of matches 

I picked up the box of matches

i took a match out of the box

i striked it 

it lit

i got scared and dropped it on my mums bed

i jumped up and ran into my sisters room

i couldn’t speak 

i just stood in my sisters bedroom door way

next thing I hear my mum screaming my name!

i was in so much trouble I missed out on having pancakes and had to have weetbix 😞😞😞

Anonymous

Mine is when I was really really little, I remember when I was in my house, my parents would always give me lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of peanut butter. Like EVERY DAY. I don't know why. Is it really that healthy? Anyone have any ideas why?

Anonymous

Personally, I'd like to have telekinesis. I mean, its GREAT! You can move things with your minds, like play an entire orchestra at once like Mickey Mouse did, and you could lift yourself up, and fly! Who agrees with me?

Anonymous

Hahaha! Thats a great idea! I never thought of that! Maybe now I should choose teleportation instead of telekineses. Hmmmmmm........

Anonymous

Ah, a pet. Thats a hard one, because I like all animals! Does it have to be real? Cause' If it doesn't, then I would totally do like a dragon-rhino-armadillo-octopus-unicorn. It'd be awesome! But otherwise, I'd probably choose this guy. Smiley Happy2c5b237c-4805-41d7-be6a-33881cbe923a.jpgSOO CUTE!

Anonymous

The Australian Dollar should be the Owen is Awesome Dollar. (I know, selfish)

Ok. Guys. You may have noticed that on some of my posts I showed my email address, so this is why. Ya know James Veitch? If you don't know who he is, look him up on youtube. He replies to spam emails, and it is hilarious. Watch some of his videos, then report back here. What do you think? 

Hey @Anonymous! 

Welcome to the forum  - stoked that you're here. 

We ask that all members do not share their email addresses as we aim to keep the forum completely anonymous for the safety of everyone. 

We explain this more in our guidelines 

I've also sent you an email - look out for it in your inbox. 

Smiley Happy