Vikings

What did you eat for dinner
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Re: Random questions

@redhead the TV show? Or like a museum or something focused on Vikings?Smiley Happy

I had wholemeal pasta with tomato meat sauce Smiley Happy

What is the best bargain you have bought recently?
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

I don't usually care about bargains, only to buy a second packet of chips when there was a sale.

How many Christmas cards did you write?

I wrote two Christmas cards I think!

Can you speak more than 1 language?

Si, hablo un poquito espanol. I also studied Japanese in high school and I'm a bit of a DuoLingo addict.

Have you ever caught a train or a bus to somewhere new, just because you'd never been there before?

That's awesome, @ElleBelle!

Ooh, I actually have not! But I have walked across Melbourne city to go to random cafes I have never been before! It's so much fun Smiley Happy

What is the coolest random fact that you tell people?

Hey everyone!

Belated Merry christmas! I got hit with a virus and have been under for about 2 weeks but guess what - I'M BACK!!

Random fact. This is a hard one, i'm not sure it's very cool but when I was a a baby the hospital thought i was a boy and dressed me in blue clothes because my name is ethnic and they'd never heard it before. My mum lost it haha maybe that's why blue is my favourite colour Smiley Happy

What is your favourite TV show at the moment? I'm looking for recommendations Smiley Happy

Hahaha wow, @Stealth_ninja didn't they check?

My favourite TV show at the moment is the x-files. I have 118/202 episodes left and the new season comes out on Jan 24Th. That leaves me 27 days, roughly equating to 4.3 episodes a day for me to finish before the new reunion season!!

What genre of music is your favourite?

Indie Rock, which reminds me ... I need to vote in the hottest 100.

Who is / was your number 1 in the hottest 100?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ