cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Random questions

Bottle

How many tabs do you have open right now?

uh...20 something.

Are name brand lemonades any different to the generic ones?

Oh I thought this said "can you name" and I was like no?? Stupid question.
I feel like yes they can be, but generally they are alright and very similar, depends.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Oh right, next question....
What was your favourite book when you were younger?
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Ooh, books. I loved the Deltora Quest series by Emily Rodda, the Young Wizards series by Diane Duane, Keys to the Kingdom... oh, I guess that's more than one. Uh. What would you say is the worst possible time for your phone to die? (I'm waiting for support at the Apple Store and it is true suffering.)

My earliest memory is watching a boiled egg being cooked

Hey there @RODNEY135! Thanks for your post Smiley Happy 

ReachOut.com is intended for use by 14-25 year old Australians. Anyone is free to read content on ReachOut.com but you must be between 14 or 25 years old to become a member, there are a few other forums though that could be useful to you particularly the BeyondBlue forums or the Sane Australia forums.

Good luck!

Probably if I'm travelling alone.

Are tigers orange with black stripes or black with orange stripes?

I think orange with black stripes, but recently I learned that zebras are actually black with white stripes and not the other way around so I'm questioning everything Smiley Tongue

If you were to describe yourself as a person using one type/flavour of tea, what would it be and why?

@Chessca_H omg I had to do tea research (tea-search?) to answer this, but I reckon probably chai - I like to think I'm pretty warm and soothing but also a bit spicy.

What's your favourite ice-cream flavour? (Or drink flavour, for the lactose-intolerant)