cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Redheads party - celebrating his birthday and time at RO

Happy birthday @redhead! We're going to miss you so much, I'm wishing you all the best for the future!! HeartHeartHeart

Highlighted

Hi @redhead! Happy Birthday!

We have been so fortunate to have your presence on the forums over the last 5 years! To really celebrate your time, the Forums team have put together a little image to share with you that really reflects all the amazing contributions you have given to this community! Are you happy for me to share it here so we can all celebrate it together?

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

happy birthday @redhead !

So sad to see you go! Thank you for your constant guidance and help on this forum - I'm very sure it is very much appreciated by everyone!

Sending goodbye hugs and good luck hugs!

love (and even more) hugs, 

blobby Smiley Happy <3

happy birthday @redhead! You've been a star in the RO community!

Happy birthday @redhead! Thank you so much for all of your contributions to the forums over the years and I hope you have the absolute best day!

@redhead,
I couldn't agree more with everyone here. You are such a gem to everyone here. There isn't any words to describe how I feel about this event. And, I mean, everything I say here. You are precious, that's final.
But I would like to say, especially, that I thank you for the great support you have given to me, when I feel down. You had even cheered me up, even when you were in a bad headspace. Thankyou so much for the support you gave me. You're forever in my heart.

Happy Birthday. We will all miss you, and wish you the best of luck we can give, for you, and finding another place to get support. Even if we can't contact you in any way after tomorrow, we will always have a place in our minds for you.
Best of luck, and best wishes for the future!

You are the best person you will ever be, and you belong on this earth. You were born for a reason, and will always be able to overcome a challenge. You even gave me a beautiful compliment, that will stick with me forever! Don't let anything take away who you are. You are special in your own way. Smiley Happy

//You are strong, You are beautiful, You are enough//

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey @redhead! Here is the pic from all the ReachOut team past and present that you have worked with!

Redhead.PNG

Just a small snippet of the very big impact you have had! 

Did you know we have new Community Guidelines? You can check them out here

Happy birthday @redhead . What a milestone! I'm not on here much, but we're def going to miss you and the great contribution you've made to the forums here at ReachOut.giphy.gif

Hey @redhead, I hope you had a great birthday today! Smiley Very Happy

I echo what the others have said about your impact on the forums over the years, and you will be truly missed from the community. Good luck in whatever the future gives you!

B0112692-60C2-4EAD-AE85-2F8B0941A538.gif