cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Redheads party - celebrating his birthday and time at RO

Happy belated birthday @redhead !!!!! Smiley Happy

I haven’t been around the forums for as long as most but in that little time it has been so incredibly heartwarming to see you grow, to see your strength and to see the way you inspire and build confidence in others Smiley Happy

I am lost for anymore words and will miss you terribly on the forums, but I have full confidence in that whatever comes next for you that you will be ready and you will conquer it! 

Aw, I feel bad I've missed the party! But a very happy belated birthday to you, @redhead. Again, I haven't been here for long but I always looked forward to seeing your name on the forums and from what I gather you are a brave, strong and inspiring person. 
We will all miss you, and, like everyone else has said, I'm sure you will conquer all of life's obstacles beyond this moment. Heart

Hey @redhead, hope this gets to you.  I haven't been very active so I didn't know this was happening.

We've been on RO together for a fairly long time and I reckon we've grown to know each other fairly well so i definitely will miss you.  You've been an amazing mate and I truly appreciate all the support you've given me over the years, whether that be talking about serious shit or just chilling in the Games section.  Will definitely miss seeing you in the Games section Smiley Tongue!

It's been a pleasure watching you grow and develop and I wish you all the best in the future!

You're strong Heart

FF26

Highlighted

i love you guys. i cant believe im really leaving. i just logged on to do final checks and unsubscribe to everything. im really gonna miss RO. i already miss it. you have been my family for a 5th of my life.

everyone reading this, i wish you the best for the future. take care. be safe and you are all so strong and asking for help is never a weakness. x

goodbye from redhead <3
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I’m already missing you @redhead 😭
I wish you all the best! I hope you’re doing well xx

Goodbye @redhead. I also hope you do well in the future too. Good luck from all of us!
*hugs lots and lots*

I'll be sending hugs in my mind to you when you need it most!

Ahhh @redhead I'm so sorry that I only saw this now!

I am wishing you the very best for the future!!

It has been an honour and a privilege getting to know you. Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

Happy belated birthday @redhead!!! So sorry I only just saw this! You have been so valued as a RO member and you will be missed very much. Wishing you all the best for the future <3

@redhead  I'm (very) late to party due to being on holiday but - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

This is a beautiful thread, full of so much love for you, and it has brought tears to my eyes.

The impact you've had here, and the love you give, and bring out of people, has been amazing. Thank you for sharing your journey with us at reachout over the years. 

We will very much miss you. 

HeartHeartHeart