cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: School/Uni Holiday Fun

Thanks @Jess1-RO  for the tag! I was lucky enough to have been on holidays for a while now since I'm a uni student! I love hanging out with my friends and family, going to the beach, discovering new cafes, going on dates at new and different places with my boyfriend and of course just staying home and watching netflix. I love trying new things so if any of you here have good recommendations for places to go in the summer break for fun, or a nice cafe around sydney let me know! Heart

Highlighted

So creative @xXLexi_Lou122Xx! I love the idea of up-cycling! What has been your favourite piece of clothing you have made?

Sounds like you have done a lot of activities since the end of uni @ayrc_1904! Discovering new cafes is one of my holiday favs too!

coffee GIF

Last night I sat down with my mum to talk about plans for the holidays and thought I'd share some things I am hoping to do! Finish a book I am reading, volunteering, maybe head to the beach, spend some time bush walking, explore some of the picnic spots in the area and treat myself to some lunches or dinners out! May not get to all of this in a week but will do my best Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Possible Trigger Warning: True Crime, Animal Cruelty, Recorded Violence, Murder

Yo, since Netflixing is a prime holiday activity, wha did everyone think of the Netflix doco Don't F*** with Cats?? It's the first thriller/true crime documentary I've ever watched... it's a trip, but I really enjoyed it. Like it shows the power and pervasiveness of the internet as a tool and as a reflection of a cross-sectional community where geography is irrelevant! Like Black Mirror, but for justice.

Image result for Dont fuck with cats

What are everyone's thoughts?

Thanks @Jess1-RO!
I don't actually know, as it's been a while since I have. I'm probably going to be happy with a some overalls, but I'm going to turn it into a miniskirt and wear bike shorts underneath them. The overalls are already a bit short from me growing a bit... so why not make it into a miniskirt overalls?

I'm also making a skirt out of a dress, which should be pretty good too. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

I like reading, writing fanfictions, morning jog, sometimes I like to colour in but I don't usually do that.