cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Share Your Holiday Stories!

Hi everyone! Just wanting to let you know that I am back Smiley Happy 

I got to see a lot in the last 3 weeks, and thought I'd share a few photos of where I have been Smiley Happy These were from Italy (Rome, Amalfi, Florence, Venice), Spain (Barcelona) and France (Paris).

Jess1-RO Holiday Photos.png

I've missed you all and am looking forward to jumping back into the forums with @Bre-RO and @Claire-RO this week Smiley Happy

Still catching up on posts I was tagged in and some of the amazing community discussions that have been happening this month!

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Are there any holidays stories out there in the community from the last few months? Or holidays you may be taking over the Christmas/New Year Period?

Dita W. Yolashasanti Sticker

Dita W. Yolashasanti Sticker

Highlighted

@Jess1-RO
Yep! I'm going to Sydney in January! Only for a few days though. It's expensive over there!
Highlighted

That's exciting! What are the main things you are looking forward to in Sydney @xXLexi_Lou122Xx?

Would love to hear how you find it? Yeah Sydney is expensive! There are some great free/low cost activities too which can be a good option (I always look for these over the weekends!). Let us know if you want some suggestions Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I don't know what we'll be doing down there, but I'm hoping to go to Bondi Beach and meet the lifeguards! I watch them on Bondi Rescue all the time, so it would be nice to meet them in person!

I think my family have decided on getting a family pass to do three free activities that would otherwise be unaffordable.
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  hope you have a wonderful time in Sydney! I also love Bondi Rescue! It's so cool when you can see them filming the show, hopefully they are on the day you go Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

I hope so too @Bre-RO!

I hope they're on duty at the time, and I hope I enjoy it there too!