cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Show your main skill or talent!

HEY guys, Night Nadder back again! Hopefully my last message has helped plenty of you guys! And now, IM DARING or CHALLENGING you to send a picture of video of your best talent or skill! It could be anything, from comedy, art, inging, ANYTHING. Comment down below to challenge!

Users I DARE to do it are:

scared01, N1ght W1ing, letitgo, j95 and FootyFan26! 20170521_215029.jpgSo yeah, this is my talent: I am good at art, especially making cross-breed dragons. Here are some I made up. The ones that have 2 arrows are cross bred. The hobble death is a cross between a hobble grunt and a death song, and a night nadder is a cross between a deadly nadder and nightfury. But my most favourite one is the blacktip Firetail. Its not a cross breed, but its still cool! I'm probably going to be making a book, maybe a fndom one. These are the characters ive made so far.

Highlighted

Re: Show your main skill or talent!

Wow, they look awesome @NightNadder23! I'll have to see if I can find something of my own to post tonight Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

Oh cool @NightNadder23!!! I am not great at drawing, so i might not be very good at this challenge! But I'm going to tag @scared01@redhead and @j95 who are all pretty great at making stuff!

Highlighted

awesome! I'm not sure I can make though
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

hi @j95@NightNadder23@Ben-RO@roseisnotaplant

thank you for the tag

@NightNadder23 your drawings are awesome

my skill though i dnt think im that good but ill upload some pics for you

25.jpeg

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

26.jpeg

Highlighted

heart.jpg

Highlighted

family.jpg

Highlighted

paddle steamer.jpg

Highlighted

@scared01 those are great if i say so myself! The challenge doesn't have to be drawing, it could be ANY type of talent, even if it is holding your breath for 40 seconds