cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Siblings

One of my goals is to build up the relationship between my siblings and i. Im seeing them for the first time since June tomorrow and I wanted to see if anyone has an ideas for games we can play outside or inside. I just want to do different stuff with them than usual.

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Re: Siblings

hey @j95. I am excited for you to see your siblings. Smiley Happy some of the things I like to do with my siblings include: card games, video games, cooking a meal, time-zone (arcade centre), movies and there is this app called heads up which is fun too. Smiley Very Happy or sometimes we like to go rock climbing. Smiley Happy 

Awesome @mspaceK unfortunately we can't go anywhere Smiley Sad
We normally play board games and do drawings and craft, we also play a game outside sometimes like maybe Broken Windows.

Board games are pretty great @j95 Smiley Happy i also like to do puzzles xD 

Yeah but they kind of get old after you have been playing the same games every week, do you know any outside games? 

How did it go @j95? What sort of games did you end up playing?

I love seeing my siblings but having to leave them every week is so damn hard knowing what they go through when I'm not sure 

Seeing the kids tomorrow Smiley Happy 

hahaha so i just remembered this funny thing from when i saw the kids on friday
we were having rolls and i said to my little sister, would you like cheese on your roll? and they all started laughing and i was like um ok
and they kept calling me a cheese roll and they thought it was so funny they kept getting me to say "I'm a cheese roll"
turns out cheese roll means "fat" or "you're getting fat" or "i'm fat" etc
i don't know how that connection works but they thought it was the funniest thing ever

Family is so important! I love hanging out with my family Smiley Very Happy 

It sounds like you've been having a lot of fun with your siblings @j95!