cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

So sorry for being away!!! Also, here's a little advise:

Hey everyone, Night Nadder is back!!! I am really sorry for not writing any blogs, I had plenty of tests and muttonheads to take care of. In this letter I will tell you how much it is important to think not for others but for yourself too. I know, it might sound very selfish, but later in here I will explain everything.

You see, sometimes when you're too selfless, other people might use this to their advantage. Even the people that I counted "friends" used this against me. And sometimes when there are arguments between your mates, you may feel like you need to say sorry. It is a very common occurrence, even for me. Sometimes we can feel how we are pressured into saying in, and in your mind you twist your thoughts into thinking "Its my fault". Therefore this damages your mental health even more, and forces you to do things you're not supposed to do. 

Many people in my class think I'm crazy, because I state my point of view by myself and they are stating their lies with their friends, making you think you're wrong because they have more fake witnesses to support them. They laugh at you, they talk behind your back. But know this: Just because there are more of them, it doesn't always mean you're wrong. Go ahead and prove your point, there is nothing bad about it. Although sometimes you have to sit down and agree to ease the situation a bit, depending on what the situation is.

Lastly I would like to say to all of you readers that I might have some good and bad news. The good news are that I'm moving schools and I got a boyfriend, but the bad thing is ill have to leave him behind in my current high school. I am very curious to what the school is going to be like, and hopefully my boyfriend and I will keep chatting on skype or other social media.

Thank you all for being there for me and reading my posts and I wish this post will help anyone with their current issues. Also, comment down below if you would like to see more of my art OR the next topic I should write a letter on.

Night Nadder, Out!!!

Highlighted

Re: So sorry for being away!!! Also, here's a little advise:

Thanks for popping back onto the forums @NightNadder23 Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

Re: So sorry for being away!!! Also, here's a little advise:

welcome back @NightNadder23 keep popping on as you can Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**