cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy.

Spotify playlists

Hey! I recently found this awesome Spotify playlist called Brekkie Time. At the moment its my go to pretty much every time I get in the car. 

Feel free to share any playlists you've found here!

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Re: Spotify playlists

I use Spotify alllllll the time Smiley Tongue Been listening to this one lately: https://play.spotify.com/user/jeremyloops/playlist/63Qt9aPvkfB9GEv67wGpyE
Highlighted

An oldie but a goodie, Your Favourite Coffeehouse is my go to playlist for when I feel like I need to calm down a bit. It's super chill and never fails to put me in a better mood Smiley Happy 

Definitely going to have a listen to Brekkie Time!

Highlighted

Hello. Thanks for sharing. I like to listen to other people's playlists when mine get boring. It seems to me that if you listen to someone's playlist, you can learn a lot about a person or feel his soul. By the way, I've been using spotify for a year. And I'm very happy with this app. I go for a run and listen to playlists of interesting people, it inspires me. And it charges my day with energy and positive. Yesterday, I found a site to promote my spotify account. Since, I think my playlist is very interesting, I want as many people as possible to listen to it.
Does anyone know any other sites to promote Spotify to have an alternative?