cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Summer fun on a budget!

@scared01I love cookies and cream Smiley Happy also anything chocolate is always a good bet in my books. 

I have actually made my own ice cream in the past, you whip cream (600ml) until soft peaks form then fold in a can of condensed milk and whatever mix ins you want like maltesers, cocoa powder, crushed cookies and then you place it in the freezer for a few hours until its set. It's really fun to do and tastes great, plus you can go crazy on the flavour combinations too (the sky is the limit!). 

giphy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

that sounds really great @ErinsAntics my sisters might like to do that through the holidays, it sounds really simple
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@scared01If you make the ice cream let me know how it goes, I love recipes that are simple and don't require the oven in Summer. I love baking with my sisters, last Monday my sister and I were baking for Christmas which was loads of fun. 

You can also make ice cream using zip-lock bags filled with ice and salt (and other ingredients), which is fun to do a on a hot day. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

sounds good @ErinsAntics will do!
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

@ErinsAntics what a great idea!

I love a good sunset picnic! Pack some snacks, a pillow and blanket, speaker to play music on and your set for a good time!