cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Surfing!!

Yeah I have, I've looked at Jan Juc in the past but I'd go anywhere as long as I'm by the beach. When I open up my business I could open it up down there somewhere and move there or just move now which would be even better @Bree-RO
It's something to look into. There is definitely work down there, no shortage in that.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

There's the Surfcoast etc, or then you go the opposite way like Rye, which would be nice too

@j95 oh sounds like an absolute dream! Great to hear the work can follow you too. I think it's good to have those little mid-long term goals/dreams to keep life interesting Smiley Happy 

I'd just have to find a new employer for the remainder of my apprenticeship but that's ok @Bree-RO I would just love it!!

Just a warning to anyone who surfs... tie down your board properly, my mate lost his very expensive brand new board on the highway today - still in ok nick except the fin plugs haha it's funny but I also feel bad for him

@j95 that is rooouuugghhh Smiley Sad 

Haha sucks but it's a little bit funny imagine driving down the highway and you see a surfboard flying through the air haha @Bree-RO

http://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Hanging-out/Surfing/m-p/222612 @RevzZ I made this surfing thread Smiley Happy
It's a pretty new thing for me but I love it's so much fun.
Hmm tips... let me think about it haha

@j95 you've definitely taught me some new stuff about surfing, thank you!!

And I'm so glad it's been beneficial for you! 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

@letitgo today I taught my 8 year old brother how to surf - just the basics but he was standing up in no time!
He was so scared about going into the beach but once he was out there he had a ball!
Have you done much surfing before??