cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Surfing!!

Hey @j95 yep have done USA, did a wee road trip. And Paris years ago. Where have you been/want to go Smiley Happy ?

Wow how awesome!! @Bree-RO
A couple of years ago I did a small trip of Aus with some mates, so down to Tassie, some small towns in SA then Perth, up the coast to some beautiful spots I loved Karinjini then I think we went to Byron then home, few little spots along the way that were just so beautiful and untouched.

I would love to explore more of tropical North Queensland so in and around Cairns area, Daintree, Cape Trib, Port Douglas, Mission Beach etc not for surfing but beautiful rainforests and waterfalls and beautiful yet unswimmable beaches 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 amazing, they sound like incredibly places. Mission Beach I have heard a few times now! What is this magical place that is so popular?

Haha I haven't been there but one of my friends said he has, looks so nice @Bree-RO there is to much to explore in Australia!!

@j95 Amazing. And any sights set on overseas?

Besides ol' NZ of course @j95

Hmm well I used to want to go to London but now I don't think I'm really into it, maybe Iceland? And I'd like to go to the Swiss Alps too @Bree-RO

And Canada @Bree-RO

@j95 Swiss Alps.. so so cool. Can you hike it etc?

Yeah I think so @Bree-RO it would so cool.
as much I love the sound of these big "go to" places I find if you just go exploring you find just as nice or even nicer little spots to enjoy and they are usually quieter too