cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TED Talks!

I love TED Talks, however there are a bazillion of them and I never know which ones to watch! Can we share our favourites here?

This is a realllllly interesting one about sleep that also has some ideas on links between sleep and mental illness. Plus, the guy has that very British dry wit which I just love.

Re: TED Talks!

@ElleBelle Ahhh~love the Britishness of it all XD

I've got a TED talk by Sarah Kay; absolutely love the poetic passion Smiley Happy

@Myvo  Love the one by Sarah Kay, one of my favourites!

Another one I love is this TED talk by Amanda Palmer called "The Art of Asking" Smiley Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMj_P_6H69g

Great topic! I'm sure there are so many amazing ones out there... just need more time to watch them!

I can't remember how I first found this but I think it's really interesting and I love how Ruby Wax uses humour but is still so firm on breaking down the stigma and stereotypes of mental illness. 

So when I decide to sift through these old threads I see one on TEDtalks, which relates to something in real life, it makes me smile. And some of them are so awesome too Smiley Happy

My mum just posted the "If i should have a daughter" video on my Facebook wall and I got all teary re-watching it!

@ElleBelle I love that TED talk, Sarah Kay is amazing Smiley Very Happy