Highlighted

Re: The Arts

wow!!! they are amazing!! i am loving the second one - the dragon.. amazing
Highlighted

Thank you Smiley Happy
Highlighted

I've got a few photos I'm particularly proud of Smiley Happy (All of the ones I'm posting are unedited)

These ones are from a trip to Sydney back in 2011. I was fourteen at the time and had a cheap digital camera, but still managed to get some pretty awesome shots Smiley Happy

Aaand these were taken on the beach at Flinders (a town on the Mornington Peninsula)

My favourite is the one of the orangey-coloured shell Smiley Happy

Very nice pictures! I love the shells in particular!
Highlighted

I love all your drawings and photos! They are amazing!

Highlighted

Not too artistic but I took a couple of photos yesterday while out-and-about way up here in the northwest of Iceland.

Hope you like 'em!

We went to this super-remote swimming pool located way up north with no signs of civilization around for a couple of kilometres. Outside the pool it was about -1°C. In the pool it was about 22°C and the "hot pot" was about 33°C.

This last one is a panorama. I love the panorama feature on iPhones!

Highlighted

@Lex - These pictures are great! It's always interesting seeing the landscapes and formations in different countries Smiley Happy Hopefully one day I can go visit Iceland too!

Haha, there's no way I'd be getting out of that pool for anything, I can't handle the cold Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Just started learning more about visual art this year and all I can say is that it is more difficult than it looks,but fun!!! Also really enjoy embroidery/sewing and started learning the flute last year. My TAFE class is holding an exhibition in a few weeks so I have 3 or 4 pieces going in.

Highlighted

That looks awesome @Kel ! I can't decide if my favourite is the rooster or the pig. Smiley Very Happy Cute!