cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

The Arts

Hey guys! 

I have a fond interest in writing and photography and I would like to share some of my work with you. I thought that maybe we could all share our work and get advice or just some helpful encouragement because I know that someone telling you that you did well is such a good feeling. Smiley Happy It could be poems, stories, drawings, photos. Just to share with our growing community. 

Well, hare a few photos I took at the Brisbane Botanical Gardens that I'm really proud of and would like to show you all. The first two are edited, I hope they're okay Smiley Happy

This is the unedited one;

N1ghtW1ng

Also, please don't steal them. At least post and ask first if you really want to. 

Highlighted

Re: The Arts

N1ghtW1ng! WOW!
These are incredible! I love love love them!
I especially love the second one!

I think I shall share some of mine latter too! I have a few on my camera that I want to post now Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Highlighted

Thanks Bee Smiley Happy

I can't wait to see yours. 

Highlighted

Beautiful pictures!

Great idea by the way!
I never got into photography myself, but I used to draw and write quite a bit Smiley Happy
Highlighted

THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! i love your pictures!!
Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng wrote:

Hey guys! 

I have a fond interest in writing and photography and I would like to share some of my work with you. I thought that maybe we could all share our work and get advice or just some helpful encouragement because I know that someone telling you that you did well is such a good feeling. Smiley Happy It could be poems, stories, drawings, photos. Just to share with our growing community. 

Well, hare a few photos I took at the Brisbane Botanical Gardens that I'm really proud of and would like to show you all. The first two are edited, I hope they're okay Smiley Happy

This is the unedited one;

N1ghtW1ng

Also, please don't steal them. At least post and ask first if you really want to. 

How do i add my pictures like that?

Highlighted

@Rhelna 

Thank-you, I hope that you will show us some of your drawings Smiley Happy

@Lovinglife 

When you are posting something, you have a, bar, with the Bold options, Italic and underline. If you continue along the row, you'll reach an image of a tree. Click on it then insert a link to your image. For this though, you'll have to upload your image to photobucket or something else. Personally I use tinypic then I copy and paste the fourth link (you'll see what I mean if you use tinypic) into the 'Image URL' section then click insert. 

I hope that made sense, if not, I'll add pictures Smiley Happy

Highlighted

They're awesome pictures N1ghtW1ng Smiley Happy I like the second on most as well.

I can't take anything that looks professional, but we went to the Great Barrier Reef the other day, and I just love this ome because there's SO MUCH BLUE

(can't manage to insert it :[ )

Highlighted

Oh thank you N1ightW1ng!
I think i will just stick to linking it as an attachment because then i would have to make a new account for tinypic lol!
Highlighted

wooooow!!! youre right! it is sooo blue!! looks amazing