cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Good Place

The Good Place has been gaining some traction in discussion recently, so I thought t be apt we have a "Good Place" place to chill and discuss the awesomeness that is The Good Place

Ps. this thread may contain spoilers in terms of gifs, Smiley Tongue

Related image

And a couple favourite moments of mine

Image result for the good place gifs

When Janet was broken Smiley Very Happy 

And her cactus obsession haha YAS!

Have you watched all or part of The Good Place yet? If so where are you up to and what is a funny gif you enjoy thus far? (For finding Gifs, Giphy have a good place channel! I absolutely had to share because I love it when shows have their own giphy channels! Smiley Tongue)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Re: The Good Place

@Bee so glad you made this thread!! 

This show made me so happy  _ I've watched all of it. And I was initially surprised that i enjoyed it.. the first episode didn't grab me, and I nearly gave up on it. Glad I persisted! 

I'm not sure what my favourite parts are.. but the plot twists were pretty epic ( no spoilers don't worry...)

season 1 nbc GIF by The Good Place

@gina-RO YES! Another person who has watched it all! Smiley Tongue
It took me a couple of episodes, I remember talking with a couple mods and they recommended I give it another go so I did and so glad I did because it was great! Smiley Very Happy What I found interesting was the Preview on Netflix made me not want to watch it hahaha

OMG YES Them plot twists were amazing! Smiley Very Happy Eeeee I want to talk more about it but I don't want to spoil it for people Smiley Very Happy

Yes so true! I think the thing with this show is that it is a bit satirical. 
If you don't pick up on the satire originally, it comes across as being a bit cliche. But if you keep watching, it is actually quite clever and quirky. 

It definitely a lighter show than most on these days  - which is something I really like about it. It isn't distressing, or triggering,... it's light hearted and entertaining without being too predictable!

@Bee have you ever watched Portlandia?? It is more of a skit show, and is ridiculous but I'm interested in whether or not you'd like it! (i love it) 

@gina-RO it took me a while to pick up on the satire of the show (I'm not even sure I realised it was satire when watching it haha) but I also liked that it was a lighter show than some of the others which are trending on Netflix right now (or that come up on mine)

I haven't heard of that one, I'll look it up afterwards when I do some colouring Smiley Tongue and I'll post my first impressions somewhere, sometime Smiley Tongue

I HAVE to see this! I'll get back to you when I watch it all Smiley Wink
Highlighted

Elenor cracks me up! Smiley LOL

Oh Janet, we feel you, you not a human Smiley Wink

4E080AEB-6929-428D-8572-CD6854639E35.jpeg

@lokifish is there a new episode??

@gina-RO There is indeed! It came out the other day. Would highly recommend watching it on Netflix