cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fee

The power of chocolate

Why does chocolate have the power to make us so happy but also make us feel so bad about eating it Smiley Sad

Re: The power of chocolate

@Fee Welcome to RO! Gosh, I love chocolate but I know exactly what you mean. It's all about moderation though. Sometimes we all go a little overboard but in the end it's not life threatning Smiley Happy

What's everyone's fave type of chocolate? I can literally never say no to dark chocolate. I can just inhale a whole family block and not even think about it Smiley Indifferent

I agree - all in moderation though....when possible....

Hey @Fee and welcome to ReachOut! I have to agree with you on that one, chocolate is amazing! Although it does feel bad when I've had too much. Smiley Tongue The price of goodness Smiley Tongue
Do you have a favourite kind of chocolate?

Oh wow, @Fee this is an amazing thread idea ahahah, I'm a chocoholic myself XD and I know the feels of this.

@ms+xt Mine is most definitely a combination of milk and white >_> That Magnum block of white chocolate, with the little vanilla is VERY nice.

@Fearocite I haven't tried the magnum chocolate yet but that white choc with vanilla sounds damn good. 

@ms_xt I am with you on the dark chocolate - so good. Even better when accompanied with a cup of green tea. Have you tried the Lindt dark choc with sea salt?

@Fee Haha so long as it's in moderation I don't think you need to feel so bad about eating it! If you space out your chocolate eating I find that I feel less guilty about it and each time I eat some makes me feel even better because of it lol

My guilty pleasure is hot chocolate >< I loveee hot chocolate, especially with marshmallows, and it's just too perfect to have especially on cold winter days!

@Lula Definitely try it, it's amazing hahahah

Yep, chocolate is sooo powerful. Just look at the dementors!

Highlighted

*on the subject*

Who's ever tried that Vegemite chocolate? I don't like the sound of it and everyone has different opinions on it.

My favorite is that new oreo one Smiley Happy <3