cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Things we love to do :)

Reading this thread has brought a big smile to my face! So many things to love to do in this life!!

And as a few of you have said - with all the challenges and hard times of life, it's so important to remember all those things that we love to do!

Some of the little things that I love in life are - lying in bed on a Sunday and listening to music, walking barefoot on soft grass, floating in a river/ lake, taking off my shoes after a long day, giving a friend a big hug, getting packages in the mail, giving someone I love a gift, printing out photos and sharing them with people, finishing a book, lying on my bed after being away for a few days. 

@gina-RO ahhh i love what you love !! 

@litgym  HeartHeartHeart

I was thinking about big things I like in life - like activites and events etc.. but then realised, that these little quiet moments are the true magic of the everyday! 

If we remember to love these little moments, every day is a lot more lovable! 

Oh, that's cool, tell us about the song when it comes out, okay? And do you play an instrument?

That sounds like such a great thesis topic @Libellule it even sounds a bit complex haha.
At the moment I'm reading Bleach! It used to be the 'Top 3' of manga a few years ago. The top 3 were One Piece, Naruto and Bleach if you've ever heard of them Smiley Happy
The artwork is so cool and the storylines are so interesting Smiley Happy

@gina-RO that is lovely. You're right the small things in life can be just as wonderful Smiley Happy 

@missep I watch the one piece anime and have seen a fair bit of naruto but unfortunately I've never heard of Bleach. I'm glad you're enjoying it though! A good storyline is the most important thing Smiley Happy 

@ecla34finally someone understands my tagline! I LOVE Degrassi the next generation (and next class) I keep telling myself that one day I will watch it from season 1 and go forward but I have yet to find the time Smiley Happy what draws me to it is that it's one of the only shows that I feel represents mental illness accurately, plus the characters are amazing too.

@Libelluleon my list are Oreo truffles, peppermint bark, gingerbread and maybe a couple of other sweet treats but I'm unsure what at the moment. My sister and I are going to have a baking day once my life quietens down in a few weeks and she is off prac Smiley Happy 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

@ErinsAntics that sounds like a lovely day well spent with your sister! And your list of sweets sound amazing, they're making me hungry Smiley LOL

@ErinsAntics degrassi is so amazing!!! Heart Smiley Very Happy I feel like everyone has a couple of characters that they stand by no matter what, because they're so relateable, i agree that they really put their all into being accurate about teen experiences. Going back and watching earlier seasons is so funny though, they're all so tiny! Seriously hope they don't cancel next class Smiley Sad it would actually be the end of an era. 

I LOVE going out on random drives! Seeing new places is really cool! Smiley Happy

(Though I don't like how expensive it can be haha Smiley Tongue)