cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: πŸ³β€πŸŒˆ Trans community

@Andrea-RO even bras are too tight for me to wear, it feels like I can't breath. I don't think I'd survive a binder for very long..

My period itself isn't too bad for some reason, it's just when it's combined with the lactation.. 

Highlighted

I can see how that would be uncomfortable @Tiny_leaf. Are you still lactating?

If yes, I guess it should be over soon? Another 3-4 days?

Highlighted

@Maddy-RO it should be finishing in a day or two and my dose has been reduced so fingers crossed it will be finished soon..

Highlighted

Hi @Tiny_leaf just wanted to let you know I am going to add this thread to the hanging out masterlist so new members can easily find this amazing community Heart

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Aww, thanks @Jess1-RO 

Highlighted

AH thank you for that @Jess1-RO! Smiley Very Happy

Just wanted to spread a little more positivity! It's so neat when friends address me using my chosen name over my birth name. Especially when they address my home with my legal name and then personal letters with the chosen name. It shows me how much they care and, whether they realise it or not, reminds me that I'm not just being silly or special with my identity, I am valid and I love them for that Heart

@SomeoneNADJS any of you are welcome to join in if you feel like it. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hey everybody!

Is it okay if I join this thread? I’m not trans or anything, but I do wish to provide my input and advice if I can help with anything.
And it’s nice to know about the stuff that trans people go through to create a more understanding space.
._.

// You are worth Something, not Nothing. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise //
Highlighted

[A] Thanks @Tiny_leaf Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hi @xXLexi_Lou122Xx I don't have an issue with it, and it's really cool that you want to create a more understanding space Smiley Happy

I'd just ask that you remember that there often aren't safe spaces just for trans people to chat, so please try to keep that in mind.

I kinda know you will anyway but I just wanted to make sure it was said.