cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Re: πŸ³β€πŸŒˆ Trans community

hi! new here, but just wondering where in WA you are actually from? i agree that we are very behind on this stuff, and i would really like for that to change.
Highlighted

Hi @myerol1203, welcome to the forums!

I can't really say because of confidentiality unfortunately.. why do you ask?

Highlighted

Hey @myerol1203 

A big welcome to ReachOut and thanks for joining in on this thread Heart Talking about change for the Trans community is such an important thing to do, as well as connecting with people like you and ally's. 

As @Tiny_leaf mentioned we are a confidential forum, if you like I'd encourage you to give our community guidelines a read here

Highlighted

Wow that’s actually so amazing!! I can imagine cutting your hair would really help feel like a boy. I’m so glad you’re experience this gender euphoria πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Highlighted

Hi @purpleflamingo and welcome to ReachOut! It has been very heartwarming to read your words of support across the forums today Heart We look forward to getting to know you better! 

We have an thread here where you can introduce yourself too!

Check out our community activities calendar here

Yeah of course! Welcome to the trans community πŸ’œπŸ’œ It’s so nice to see an ally on here πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Highlighted

Yes yes yes yes yes yes!! Omg I can totally relate. That’s amazing and you’re friends really are true friends. I’ve only come out to a few people and asked them to try out they/them pronouns. And these friends were so nice and straight away asked where I wanted to try out my pronouns. It feel so good to be respected πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Highlighted

Thanks!! This whole place is so supportive and I’ll definitely stick around for a while. 

Highlighted

So.. I'm thinking of starting a conversation with my mum about top surgery. Yeah.. a bit nervous... 

Highlighted

Wow @Tiny_leaf that is a big step. Have you thought about how you want to bring it up?