cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Travelling

I saw this thread and thought I'd live vicariously through all of you with exciting trips planned soon! 

Italy is on my list too @Emsie, I went there with my family back in 2008 but we stuck to most of the bigger cities like Rome, Florence, and Venice, so I'd love to go back and check out some of the smaller towns and coastal villages. Where do you want to go there? Smiley Happy

@Jrt14 I'm actually going to NZ at the end of this year too! My parents are taking my sister and I, it will be our first big family trip in a while so I'm super excited Smiley Very Happy you sound a lot more adventurous than me though, are you going to do all those exciting activities like bungee jumping and zip lining? I don't think I could stomach it! I'm excited for the beautiful nature over there though. 

The next countries on my list are France and Italy, I've been fortunate enough to visit both but I loved them so much and would love to go back and practice my French again. 

wow it looks amazing @Sanguine, feels calm and relaxing just looking at the picturesSmiley Happy

oo sounds exciting @rose13, let us know how it goesSmiley Happy Do you guys know what you're going to do there?

Haha I am quite adventurous sometimes but I just like to try different things especially when I am already out of my comfort zone! I have done those things before but there is a giant swing when I am dying to try hahah! I am sure your family trip will be awesome Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

@honky I'm not too sure what we'll be doing, we're hiring a car and driving around the North island and are spending Christmas there, so I'm sure we'll find something nice to do! 

@Jrt14 I had some friends go on the giant swing in NZ last year and they LOVED it! Still don't think I could stomach it, but sounds like it is right up your alley Smiley Tongue I hope you have a great trip! 

that makes me excited!! you too Smiley Happy

unplanned trips can turn into awesome trips @rose13, let us know what you get up to Smiley Happy

@melz I went to Europe for a year when I finished high school Smiley Happy It was fantastic! What was your favourite part of the Philippines?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ngEverywhere. It was my first time overseas so I was in awe of everything. I'd love to go to Europe! What were the highlights of your trip? 

@honky Probably my favourite memory was when my family and I were in Italy and we all went to a department store. Half of the family went early with us kids expect for one (my cousin) to go get food and the other half stayed in the shop, about 15 minutes later the other half of my family (the ones that stayed in the shop) came to the place where we were getting food from, but we couldn't find my cousin anywhere, he ended up still being in the store so our whole family went back to the store, as we were entering we heard him on the lid speaker asking us to find him, it was the funniest thing ever!!

haha that's hilarious @less123321! It also happened to my little sister once haha, and it was so funny!! How was your Italy holiday? Any recommendations? Smiley Happy

I've always wanted to go Phillipines @melz!! Is there anything you would recommend?Smiley Happy