cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Travelling

Hmm there are a lot of historical sites to visit, and I definitely have a few to recommend! Conwy Castle in Wales (and just driving in their countryside is absolutely gorgeous), and there's a town close to the England/Wales border called Chester - it's still surrounded by 2000 year old Roman walls!

On top of that, there are a lot of great museums, and beautiful old churches and awesome 16th century pubs Smiley Happy

@honky lucky you Japan looks amazing!! Smiley Happy

I've only been out of the country once unfortunately (although definitely very fortunate to have been able to do that!!) and keen to see other parts of the world. I do have another trip that I have been planning/saving for a long time which is very exciting and I feel so lucky to be able to do it.

Have you got any ideas for countries that you would like to visit on your next trip? Smiley Happy

Oh my @honky, how beautiful is Japan?!!! I love Japan so much, I went earlier this year (for the second time) and I fell in love with it all over again. Where did you go? Tokyo?

This year has been a big year for holidays... My parents actually banned me from going on anymore holidays until next year, and I have already booked a trip to Hong Kong next Feb.

This year I went to Queensland (It is so nice up there), Japan and Singapore.

And last week I came back from my month study abroad program in England, and I did a side trip to Italy too!

Time to start saving agin Smiley Tongue

I want to go visit the Underwater world (or whatever it's called) that's near me.

@Karinaskii haha you know you're a big traveller when you're parents say no Smiley Tongue I've always wanted to go to Japan, but all I've been to is a few countries in Europe.

@sweet_baking Historical places are always so lovely to go and look at Smiley Happy

@May_ Where did you go?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Bali @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Happy

Nice @May_! Smiley Very Happy I would certainly recommend Europe, if you do end up travelling again Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng going to the US at the end of the year and Europe will probably be next on the list Smiley Happy

Oooo sounds very interesting, thank you @sweet_bakingSmiley Happy

That's exciting, you must've done a lot of partying @May_ Smiley Tongue Where are you planning to go for your next holiday?

I've never heard of underwater world before @N1ghtW1ng, what is it like?

@honky haha nah not really I was more interested in seeing the beautiful sites, temples, gardens and beaches...it's too hot for partying over there Smiley Very Happy The USA! Sounds like you have been everywhere haha Smiley Tongue

oohh haha, you don't hear that often @May_ Smiley Tongue 

haha no no, Japan was my first international holiday Smiley Happy