cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Travelling

@honky Oh right - is has been a big year for you! Smiley Tongue

Yeah Bali is so beautiful I would definitely recommend going! And to other islands nearby Smiley Happy Going off the main tourist-ey season is ideal (I went in Feb which was a good time)... but it's very hot at that time unfortunately

I'll definitely add it to my bucket list now, thank you @May_ Smiley Happy

ohh i see, you're not a fan of hot weather?

@honky nope I'm not Smiley Tongue Hence why I'm going to the US in Winter....hopefully it won't be too cold.... Better than hot though in my opinion though! Do you prefer hot weather?

haha seems like we are opposites @May_ Smiley Tongue I much prefer hot weather than cold... the cold makes me superrrr lazzzzyyyyy!! Robot Embarassed

@honky haha the opposite is mostly true for me! I don't like leaving the house if it's above 30 tbh (unless going to the beach which I love....). Although around 20°C is optimal functioning for me I think Smiley LOL

I've heard Japan in summer is incredibly hot - were you there around that time?

oh yes, I love the beach @May_ !! Smiley Very Happy

I went to Japan during summer, however it was also during the rainy season, so it was perfect! Most days were between 20-25Smiley Happy However, I think I would much rather Australia's summer than Japan Smiley Tongue

@honky it's a staple for early primary school field trips Smiley Tongue It's basically a giant aquarium with all kinds of marine animals. I really love animals, especially marine animals like sharks, whales, dolphins, turtles oh and octopi! Smiley Very Happy

@May_ haha yeah forget partying, all the good stuff's at the places Smiley Wink (not that I've ever been Smiley Tongue)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Sorry for the late reply!

It does depend where you are but I really really loved the snow mobile and also just exploring. Because I stayed in the same area (Whistler) for a while I really got to know the area and all the secret tracks, if you go to Whistler, Lost Lake is a must, was honestly incredible!!

And yes I'll have to let you know about New Zealand, very excited for all the activities Smiley Happy 

If you're ever looking for somewhere quiet, I'd recommend Hallstatt in Austria! Google it, but it's even more amazing than the pictures show! 

@Sanguine wow! That looks like the coolest place ever!!! Definitely going on my Europe bucketlist..... Smiley Very Happy