cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triumphant Thursdays

Hey everyone,

To keep it short, what did you achieve today? I hope that this thread can become a place where we can share our achievements regardless of how big or small they might be

So here's mine, I ran a couple of kms today

"Work hard in silence. Let success be your noise" - Random quote from a Google search

Re: Triumphant Thursdays

Hey @hunginc I love this everyday series you are doing, it has brought many smiles to my face this week Smiley Very Happy

Good on you running ! I haven't been out exercising much lately cause it's been so hot, I am keen to walk this afternoon.

Today my achievement is that I made a life-admin related phone call - glad to have ticked that off the list Smiley Happy

Hey everyone! Thought I would throw a post in on how my Triumphant Thursday is going! 

Today I have achieved successfully completing an internship and ticking off a chapter in my life Smiley Happy

I also came into work a different way than I normally would which was adventurous haha! I would love to hear how your Triumphant Thursday is going 

Image result for is it friday yet gif

I studied for 6 hours for my neuroscience class - it was a struggle to understand the concepts at first but I kept at it and once I got the hang of it I felt very proud Smiley Very Happy