cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

Cassie: Attended the opening of mental health week today at an art exhibition Smiley Happy

Dreading sleep, procrastinating by re-joining RO Smiley Tongue

Just come back from a weekend of being lectured to death.

Mum, venting at that moment wasn't the best idea because guess who she targetted next? ME! Not Appreciated!!

Glad I have this week to myself! Smiley Happy

Hey!!

How is everyone? Sorry I haven't been around I've been totally flat out on holiday in Sydney Smiley Happy 

Hey Everyone!!!!

So, wow I've been back in Aus 4 weeks now and I'm only just getting time to come back on here!! But YAY it's awesome to be back Smiley Happy

AT: Hi! Appreciating the warmer weather back home?

Gail: managed to reach out to someone today after things have been going downhill for a while, and feel so much better for it... Thinking I will give up trying to do assignments tonight and relax instead, then start again tomorrow with a fresh mind.

Atma: I hate it when I flush the toilet and forget to put the seat down #petpeeves

My psych's receptionist bulk billed me by accident! I'm not complaining! Smiley Tongue

Highlighted

MM: Got paid tonight... And my bank balance is exactly $1 off being a multiple of a hundred (so I'm not revealing my bank balance, but it's like $499.00 - that's not how much, but you get the picture). I REALLY want another dollar in there so it's EXACTLY even... Grr.

I think this proves that I need a life lol.

Welcome back AT Smiley Happy