cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

Loki: In Queensland for the week! I've been looking forward to this for so long it's not funny *sigh* Smiley Very Happy

Thank God the HSC isn't everything or I'd be screwed! I've only written 2 essays max for all the modules, but I don't have the energy to write more. I hate days like this... Smiley Sad 

Birdeye: Really would like to have something to say here. I feel like I should have something to comment as it isn't as though nothing has happened since my last post I just have no idea what to, so *imagine good status post here*, Hope you're all doing well.

Highlighted

@birdeye - hope you are okay darl.

@birdeye - hope you are okay darl. 

Hey everyone! 

If you haven't checked it out yet the October Community Challenge all about positivity is now up and running (apparently it was accidently not open to community members- sorry!- but now it is Smiley Happy): 

http://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/HangOut-with-ReachOut/Community-Challenge-October-Pocket-sized-posi...

Sorry I haven't read all of your posts but I hope the week is going well for you all or that there's at least been a few highlights. Smiley Happy 

Has had an amazing day! Smiley Happy A morning full of laughs and smiles, a day full of memories that I will cherish forever!

My day consisted of a phonecall to get me out of bed, rushing to TAFE, unstacking a dishwasher, casually running to the nearest supermarket to TAFE to get milk for playgroup, laughing and making everyone laugh because I fell on my but after losing balance, being sung happy birthday to and singing happy birthday to two young girls. Putting a skirt on my head like it was a crown, then trying to hide with it on and taking it off to be found - if only I left it on she wouldn't have seen me LOL. I watched hail fall from teh sky and pretended a lion was eating my knee Smiley Tongue Had lunch outwith mum and a really good learner drive! I treated myself to a nice long hot bath with music playing in the background. I've had numerous birthday posts to my facebook wall and contine to get more - it's swamped with posts! I've chatted to so many people over comments over chat and still continue to get into conversations... 

Not wanting this feeling to end! I feel alive!

Hope everyone else has had an amazing day Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy 

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Bee: Good t hear you had such a great day!

Cassie: Has hay fever, which has been aggravated by me taking my dog to the park. Smiley Sad

Staying in Pjs- weather is crap(matches my mood- how nice!). Might do some art to try and calm down...

I hope everyone else has an awesome day! Smiley Happy .

It's great to see so many people sticking to the 140 characters in here!!!

Sophie-RO: stoked to have kicked off the new forums feature: FRIDAY FIVES!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

@Cassie: Smiley Happy It was a good day

@Sophie: I need to work on that one hey? Smiley Tongue

Bee: Currently wearing one very sore arm... fell over last night... ouchie! Smiley Sad

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart