cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

i think im going to give up writing this dumb letter. it wont help me or anyone else anyway. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 it may seem stupid, but it'll help you get it off your chest. Sometimes just writing a letter helps you. No one else needs to see it. Just remember that.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I am trying to write a letter to my local mp about lack of one on one mental health support, but not getting anywhere @stonepixie obviously I'm too stupid

Most definitely not stupid @j95 It can be hard getting the right tone and message across.

I would offer to read over your letter, but that is impossible, maybe you can email the RO crew with it before you send it off and get some pointers off them.

If you want to, you could always pop into their office and talk to the staff about it. But I understand it can be quite confronting.

Goodluck with it all!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Just got a parking fine for parking in front of my own house!? What a joke. I don't know where else they think I should park, can't park in the lane next to our place either hAha, next option is obviously my roof :/
Highlighted

Redhead: it's good to be home from hospital. I spend way too much time there. Now to sleep.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead Yaaaay! Welcome home! Smiley Very Happy

@j95 Don't feel too bad! I once got a parking fine even though I parked somewhere for a bit, then drove to lunch and came back and parked in a different spot (in the same street). I had to pay it too ):

KitKat: Back to blonde tonight, hair dye is the best invention of my life!

One thing I miss about hospital is sleeping pills. Arg stupid insomnia.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hmm what else could help @redhead? Essential oils, a bath, warm milk, reading boring things?

All my housemates are out partying except for me and the girl I realllly like. Trying to not be a loser and embarrass myself right now haha