cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

Hoping all my RO friends up in NSW are staying safe indoors!!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hi!!

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@j95 it is a mess out there!

stonepixie: I think I have developed feelings for my housemate ... FUCK! s'cuse my language.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie  i know what you mean - i am in the same boat.... :\\

I've done enough work for one day. I've finished my conclusion on my essay, now I just have to edit it. It's an awesome feeling! Smiley Happy I've also got the resoources for my last essay, then it's uni exams! One thing I find really odd is once I get over my writers block and start wirting, I have so many ideas and so much info that I have to cut down! How does that work?

@stonepixie and @j95 hope your all ok

Redhead: ponies..... just because
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead thanks for the concern. Smiley Happy @j95 wasn't talking about the storm. Hahaha. But in that context, I am a-okay for now.

Housemate + feelings = complicated + messy

Of course there are other things it could equal to, but things can get awkward pretty quickly.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

ugh sick of headspace appointments. i just leave feeling shit anyway so whats  the point. 

Highlighted

Happy one year of RO to me.

Yep it's officially one year since I joined RO. What a year it has been Smiley Happy
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

shadow: well done! (so nice to have you back btw!!)

jay & stonepixie: at least you can support eachother figuring out this housemate feelings issue!! defo complicated for sure!

jay: stick with the appointments but tell them that you leave feeling shit. they need to be aware of this and might be able to do something differently so you don't walk out of there feeling shit every time.

redhead: WOW - congrats so much!!! 1 yr anniversary!

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com