cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TwittRO

going back to America in less than a week and coming down with a serious case of the feels

@Sophie-RO I need to say something but I dont know how
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Redhead: aaaaarrrrgggg getting really sick of this hypomania. When will this end. getting so agitated, bored. And its raining so I can't even get out for a walk to calm down. what to do. Its starting to make me feel unsafe...Smiley Sad sorry for being so negative again
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Failed my excavator course Smiley Sad only cost $600.
What a waste of my day too.

@Shadow Hello there! That all sounds so good and productive, and you're certainly right about that feeling Smiley Happy
I completely get what you're saying about the writers block issue too. Happens all the time to me.

@j95 Well done for trying, and hey, it's a day where stuff happened that has now possibly prepared you better for a next time

Birdeye: I feel like I haven't really done anything this week, yet I am so tired. Next week is going to be so busy, so I think I should get away with just doing what I need to this weekend and rest whenever possible... Smiley Happy

stonepixie: Just finished my second subject of the year! It feels good! Thanks for asking me if I wanted to submit my assignment 20 billion times before you finally accepted it just as the submission went offline. Now, do I watch some TMNT or ... actually, no I'll watch TMNT!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Redhead: indeed we will! Smiley Happy

Sophie: thanks. It always seems to take me so much longer than anyone else to plan and write them, but my goal is to just pass! Smiley Happy

GO NORTH MELBOURNE!

I'm sad that my swannies didn't win this week @j95