cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

KitKat: I wish someone would give my work the memo that it's not cool to wake them up at midnight and ask if they want to come in to work in a few hours.  Neeeeed sleeeeeep!

stonepixie: Help! I'm sick. I seem to have caught the crocheting! There appears to be no cure. Symptoms include crocheting ALL the time and have an itch to crochet when not doing so. Lack of sleep because you must keep crocheting and missing events for the same reason / you finally fell asleep. Does not appear to be overly contagious.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@stonepixie the action my mind supplied for 'crochet' was tge outdoor game with arches, balls and sticks (from the cartoon Alicr in Wonderland with the Red Queen).

NW: My hand is falling asleep and this is difficult on my phone but I'm sleeping in my own bed tonight!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

all good, i have it to. cant find a cure though

Half way through my awesome holiday. Having a ball
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Off to London tomorrow, yay
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Enjoy London @redhead. I'm super envious, it's one of my favourite cities in the world - so much to do and see!

Great to see you're enjoying your holiday @redhead!

FootyFan26: Geez I hate being the older sibling.

@FootyFan26 I love and hate it. Responsibility always on you but you can be an amazing role model for your siblings Smiley Happy

ruenhonx - So sad hearing about Sandra Bland.

Hey @ruenhonx - I totally hear you on the Sandra Bland incident. Absolutely horrific treatment and tragic outcome

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com