cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

Wondering whether or not to just text my parents. Or subtly change my gender on Facebook to questioning so I don't have to ask... Actually I will do that. Smiley Wink
Also I bought a sketchbook today. Know what that means? OFFICIAL BOOK FOR DRAWING IN! It makes me happy. Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Following my safety plan but its getting hard...
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead Sorry to hear Smiley Sad Are you taking time out for self care? If you need to step away from assignments or stressful situations, take all the time you need for yourself.

@Kit I promised myself and the mental health team that I'd take the day off tomorrow and go to church and chill out.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

NW: So today I forgot numerous words in English while trying to talk to my Aussie friend. And I also forgot what 'until' was too when talking to my mum.

Living in another country is awesome! Learning another language is also cool! Until you mix words together, forget words from your native language and use words from your second language out loud when you're by yourself... I said Handy instead of phone and forgot the days of the week once too! Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

haha thats kind of cool @N1ghtW1ng ! I suppose being totally surrounded by it helps you learn fast (and for it to stick pretty well apparently ? Smiley Tongue )

had a really nice weekend seeing friends and having the perfect balance of couch slothing and going out Smiley Happy hmmm

Melbourne was so sunny today and I spent it with my beautiful dogs 👌🏼☀️🐾🐾
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@hartley_ A lot of the people I talk to in German compliment me on it. For 7 months it's really good and I'm just... uh thanks?
@j95 you took the sun from me! Smiley Tongue We had a cloudy day.

the old couple we are doing work for made us cheese and ham sandwiches for lunch, what legends.

Also it's my little sisters birthday and I wish so much that I could see her.