cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

@j95 Didn't know you drew? It'd be cool to see them if you do end up sharing Smiley Happy Hopefully it helps you de-stress; it's a sucky feeling when you can't think straight.

Also @N1ghtW1ng I love your new picture! It's like talking to a different forum user hahaha Smiley Tongue

@j95 drawing sounds like an awesome idea to put your mind at rest. It might also help to chat to someone as well.

i dont think my replies worked so im going to try it again. @lokifish i dont know if it counts, but it draw mandalas. i wanted to frame them and then sell them for a small price but i like them too much haha.

@ruenhonx yeah maybe... but i feel like a burden most of the time
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

stonepixie: Updated to win10 last night. If you're not tech savvy, hold out until they update the update to remove the old touch pad drivers otherwise you might find yourself without a working mouse.

Other than that, highly recommend the update to the new OS.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

It's going to be one of those nights.... up stressing until all hours of the morning. my brain just doesn't want to stop.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 have you tried writing all your worries down on a piece of paper? It may sound strange, but it can help calm you down.

Alternatively, you can make a table or 4 huge-ish squares (2x2). At the top of table, you can write 'controllable' and at the bottom 'uncontrollable'. That means that anything you can do something about your worry is controllable and anything that you can't solve, like the weather or how someone reacts is in the uncontrollable section. To the left of the table, 'most important' and to the right, 'least important', meaning that things that are important to you are on the left and the stuff that isn't important but you are still worrying about it are on the right.

Does that make sense?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@lokifish haha thanks, I feel different. Today has been just a really great day!!!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Oh that was slightly awkward! I didn't realise the last post was mine because of the avatar!
Should I change it back? It's a nice picture but I'm not big on change...  maybe I'll change it to Avatar Aang or Korra so it'll actually be an Avatar... or maybe I'll change it to Nightwing... you'll just have to wait and see!

On another note, I wonder if you get confused as to why you get emails at 1am in the morning and then see it's because you've been tagged by me in RO. Smiley Tongue

Good night... uh... good morning guys! Hope you slept well. I'm about to end my awesome day. And even though I'm sick, it has still been a great day, and that's something really special!

And I also realise that almost none of my posts today have been purple... but that was because I'm lazy and use Quick Reply for almost everything. But to end tonight, there will be PURPLE!

Enjoy your day!
NW

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@j95 How are you feeling today? Did you manage to get any sleep last night? Also, did you try out some of @stonepixie's methods?

Highlighted

today we went to a market and i had a really good coffee and chocolate croissont and then it rained but we were sheltered by a massive 100 year old tree and didnt really get wet at all Smiley Happy