cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

@j95 how are you doing today? Definitely agree with @N1ghtW1ng, good on you for going ahead with the safety plan despite everything. It does sound like an exhausting ordeal though, maybe some self-care is in order?

Redhead: sorry I haven't been that active lately
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@N1ghtW1ng @safari93 thanks, well i skipped trade school today and its a beautiful spring day outside so maybe i'll go for a walk or something 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Going home
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Wooooo how good is spring! @j95

*showers self in antihistamines* 

hahaha @Ben-RO i'm all hyped up on telfast right now but its all good
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Don't know whether I should call the mental health team or wait for them to call me.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

stonepixie: I've been doing a fairly good job at starving my monster called anxiety, but it doesn't help when people start feeding it. Sick of being told that I can't do something because I have anxiety.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

It sucks when people stigmatise anxiety, @stonepixie Smiley Sad Saying that you can't do something because you have anxiety is the pits and is simply not true. You're amazing so don't let anyone tell you otherwise Heart

Hahaha oh that was fun! I just went through the Humerus(or whatever it's called) thread and told a bunch of puns to my host dad who loves to tell bad jokes.

He kept asking me where I was getting them from, but the look on his face as he slowly got them! Best fun!

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!