cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

@Craycray17 yeah I'd heard about that app, it sounds cool. But I wouldn't run with my phone lol.

That zombie attack marathon sounds like the best!

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

I know right!! I take it you like zombies, walking dead fan?
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

@Craycray17 yeah Walking Dead is cool. I'm not sure what season I was up to when my friend ran out of episodes for me to borrow lol. I think I'm just a non-serious-make-things-a-game fan in general though Smiley Tongue 5km run? Boring. 5km run with obstacles and zombies? Bring it Smiley Tongue

____________________#iftoastershadfeelings____________________

@bay52vuHaha yeah I'm behind too, but enjoyed it when it started! Psst the graphic novels are better Smiley Wink
Haha I like that attitude, I'm the same!
Highlighted

@Bay52VU dammit I suck at tags haha

That feeling when your nose is blocked/runny and you can feel it... ughh..... plus I have my school hike tomorrow! I can't be sick!!

On a more positive note, it was very rainy but the sun is shining!

@N1ghtW1ng a hike sounds awesome! It's like my body likes to challenge me, every school event, singing event, or holiday I have started to get sick before hand and I have to look after myself to fight it off before the holiday haha. Then again there is never a good time to have a cold!

Redhead: voices are so bad today, I can't concentrate on class. I don't know what to do. I want to scream and cry and run away...Smiley Sad
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Sorry to hear that, I really am, @redhead. Just wondering, does music in headphones help?

@redhead Oh no! That's a bit of a worry, what is your safety plan for this? 

@Sophie-RO and I were just chatting about the hearing voices network. What do they say about this stuff?