cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

@Craycray17 Thing is he is only around another month. We don't have a permanent replacement for my old psychiatrist yet.

@stonepixie cute
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Ah that's a bit frustrating, however if you want to see what he can offer as a fresh perspective until a permanent psych comes that could be a great insight! @redhead
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

I'm feeling so relaxed and calm
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

@j95 I'm jelly! I love those times when you're just feeling heaps chilled!

KITKAT: I DON'T WANT TO BE SICK! BE GONE YOU EVIL FLU VIRUS! I don't want you ):

Glad to hear the new psychiatrist was cool @redhead! Even though he's only around for another month, you'll still be able to have some really helpful sessions with him. I'm sending positive vibes your way that the psychiatrist you get after this one is awesome too!

@KitKat I just got over my really bad cold and I'm soooo grateful to be able to to breathe out of my nose again

@j95 I literally cannot smell anything! It's awful! Although at the same time, an added bonus because I work with young teens who still think farting in front of girls are funny so at the moment it literally has no effect on me haha.

Some people just don't understand that sorry doesn't cut it 😒

I agree @j95. Sometimes just saying sorry isn't enough, but it can be a step in the right direction. Everything ok mate?

Nah not really. Issues with mum as usual @moonwalk I'm bloody sick of it