cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

When people only talk to me when they want something ahhhh makes me so angry!! I basically know when they message me asking how I'm doing and what I've been up to that they will ask me and immediately after I reply they aren't interested in talking to me.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Are you safe right now Redhead? Have you gone through your survival kit and given some of the things in there a try tonight? Or do you think maybe an early night could help? 

Highlighted

@j95 Ahhh, I know the feels! It really sucks when people do that Smiley Indifferent I find that taking your time to respond to messages (i.e. give it a few days) lets them know that you've got your life going on and that you're not always gonna be there to pick you their slack. Do you think that's something that you could try? 

@moonwalk I went through some of the things on my safe plan and I've taken my meds so hopefully I'll be asleep soon.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Thanks for letting us know @redhead. I hope you have a nice, long, relaxing sleep.

KitKat: Had some amazing New Year Eve plans but they didnt work out, so sad now ):

@redhead hope you slept well. Even when you don't know the reason why, working towards stopping and dealing with the urges shows great strength.
@j95 those people are the worst, maybe @Myvo's suggestion might help?
@KitKat what? It's October! Smiley Tongue Hopefully you'll be able to make new and even better plans! Never know until it comes. Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

An RDO is just what I needed today Smiley Happy

Yaay, @j95 what's thw plan for your day off?
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Nothing, just hanging around home @Craycray17