cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

Sounds good. Hey get that drawing going if you get the chance today! I loved what you drew and put up here about your own values
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle
Highlighted

My head is just filled with so much other stuff at the moment, I really want to but I'm not sure I will
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Redhead: I just want to scream. Stupid voices. Stupid tafe. Stupid redhead.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead, remember those techniques you went over with your psych? What were they, do you think they could help with the voice right now?

Thats totally cool, @j95, what are you doing now?

Nothing at all @Craycray17 I was going to go out this morning about an hour and a half ago, started getting ready then sat down and haven't moved... Oops
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I don't know if you remember, but about a month ago you really didn't want to head out of the house, and we're talking on here about staying home. But then you conquered this feeling and went out, and you had an awesome day at work! I recommend heading out to somewhere like kmart, get in public, not necessarily work or seeing people, but heading out into a public space might get your mood more positive! What do you think?

@Craycray17 I've been trying a few of the technique they are helping a little. And I took some extra meds.
We are having a study day so at least I'm finally getting my assessments done. It's still really hard tho. I feel so stupid.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead jut checking out for you, is it okay to take extra of these meds? I'm not intending to talk about dosage, just looking out so that you don't end up more hurt than helped!
You're not stupid. Just do your best!

@Craycray17 I have extra meds I can take up to 3 times a day on top of my regular meds so it's safe.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire