cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

Great comments, @N1ghtW1ng! And good luck with your assignment @stonepixie.

Highlighted

The GR Sessions are good fun, but also interesting to read through some time later as you said, @Richardman! Hey, but here I am seeking some more quality me-time out in the real world while saying that! . Smiley Tongue

Once or twice, in hindsight, I'm intrigued at some of my opinions or views in the Chat sessions, and it then gives me time to reflect on whether I can embrace those values or goals even more in my life, or just suss out what is real for me right now. Smiley Happy

Btw it was great reading your responses on the forums and you sound very insightful. All the best for your endeavours!

Redhead: my therapist doesn't want me to walk tonight because I've been doing too much and being unsafe about it. Now what am I meant to do.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hmm @redhead could you do a different form of exercise? Maybe yoga or something in your backyard?

Hi @redhead, do you have something in your house that could double up as a step? Could be anything stable and about mid-calf height. Start stepping & take say 50 steps leading with your right leg, then switch to the left leg. And keep going as long as you can handle!! I had a go at this Saturday night. Was good. 

Pretty proud of myself, now it's time to stuff down some pizza and drinks with the housemate
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@redhead there's a lot of really cool stuff you can do at home still. Yoga's a great one, like @Stealth_ninja suggested. Or maybe some calisthenics (body weight excercises), or skipping?

This was me today ...

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@evanescence I will catch them sometime. I really enjoy these forums and I hope that my input helps!

@stonepixie Best of luck with your assessment!

@redhead My fave indoor exercise activity is to play "Just Dance" on the Wii. But there are many different types of exercises you can do at home!

Wait ... there is a word limit? @N1ghtW1ng I've never reached the word limit, only the tag limit.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ