cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

Piffle! (I love that word)

You have some burdens @j95, but remember - it doesn't define you. You are more than that.

EDIT: That was in response to your pre-edited response so hopefully it makes sense to you Smiley Happy

Not knowing where to start, we can all work on that. Wanna make a thread? It might be a start to just answer honestly when someone says how are you? "I've been a bit shit actually..."

Makes sense @ElleBelle I can try making a thread I don't know what to say though. See... I don't know anything
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I hate smelly feet so much. 

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I'm sort of annoyed at myself... because I feel like in some ways I haven't really progressed in last couple of years, like some things aren't getting better, maybe they are and I'm not noticing. Maybe I just don't realise how far I've come. 

Actually that's just stupid I know things have improved a lot for me 

Highlighted

@j95 just from reading through some of your posts I would have to agree that you have definitely progressed Smiley Happy self-reflection is always quite difficult! But good on you for being able to do this!

You and I, both @N1ghtW1ng. You and I, both. Smiley Frustrated

How're you feeling today, @j95

I'm ok @Myvo looking forward to the weekend though

When your parents buy you raddish but it has already gone limp and squishy. Cat SadCat Frustrated 

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

What's on for the weekend @j95? Anything exciting?

What does one use raddishes for @stonepixie? I never eat them!