cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

I agree with @stonepixie, this sounds like the best Saturday night ever @Craycray17 haha.

Went to the Apple store today. They fixed my computer, then it was playing up by the time I got home again! Smiley Sad

Haha @stonepixie and @Rainbow lane it was pretty great!!! Next time I think I'll stay home instead of bothering with a club hahaha, we old folk.
Man I hate apple for that reason... Sorry apple lovers I just can't get over the fact that my 10 year old ipod is still going strong, but every new product I have ever bought has been replaced 10 times, quality has diminished terribly, especially for ipods now that they care more about phones
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Rant complete Smiley Very Happy

I agree @Craycray17! I ain't trading in my ipod classic for ANYTHING! haha

Oh my gosh, yes! I have a 2nd gen nano with a smashed screen, been through the wash and still works almost as good as the day I brought it. @Craycray17

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

My ipod nano chromatic has been in water, buried at the beach and chewed by the dog, still good.
My classic I bought 6 years ago and I have had to constantly replace it to the point that I got sick of updating it and it's battery life is about 30 mins

Then every so often, iTunes asks me if I want to upgrade my software and I'm like 'Not today, not ever!' Haha.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ
Highlighted

Made a Chai Latte for the first time and it was perfect! Yumm 

would do anything to not be here right now 🙄
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hey @j95, sup?