cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

Half an hour has passed since you wrote this, how are you feeling, @j95?
we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

@j95 @FootyFan26 I hope you guys feel better tomorrow. Smiley Happy

I think I might also be the reason my dog has stopped eating... I mean, changes in routine can do that and I've been taking her out jogging/walking almost every evening since I got back minus when I landed and one other night. It couldn't be that, could it? I mean, it could also be in relation to our new puppy but I don't know. . . I'm calling the vet tomorrow so hopefully my baby girl will be alright.

Plus I'm sore all over from ju jitsu, but that's a good sort of pain, it was my first night back. There've been some changes though but it should be fine. I'm a bit scared/nervous because I'm such a baby when it comes to falling and pain but I'll be fine.

Fingers crossed that your doggy is okay @N1ghtW1ng, sometimes my dog just feels sick from eating something bad. So I hope it's something like that!

Hmm, I must remember that there is a fine line between optimism and realism. That's where I seem to keep failing :/

How have you been, @Richardman! What's up

@Richardman and it's okay to be both! Smiley Happy

@Craycray17 me too. She might be feeling a bit left out with the new puppy, I don't know. Hopefully the vet can help clear things up. She hasn't really been eating for a couple of days now. Tonight and last night.

@Ben-RO I might try the forums, but I think I'll just give up and not bother with it. It's a pretty shitty phone and not worth the effort.

Keep me posted with what the vet says, @N1ghtW1ng!

I will @Craycray17 but now I'm off to bed. Technically I am in bed, but it's time for sleep now. Smiley Happy Gotta catch some zzz's.

Me too once I've finished this episode of xfiles Smiley Happy night @N1ghtW1ng! Talk soon
Highlighted

Hey @Craycray17. I've actually been ok. Just a bit worried lately about my future again. Especially with study - in the past two years I have dropped two Uni courses, failed TAFE and I might needed to drop an online course. It's just frustrating. I keep trying. I'm not stupid and I do enjoy study, I just keep messing it up. Now I'm almost in my mid-20s, it's really getting to me