cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TwittRO

Last night I had a dream that I was back in high school and you guys were my classmates. It was super weird Smiley Tongue

Hahaha yes @RevzZ
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Wow @lokifish thats so funny, I'm really interested to hear that worked... like what did my face look like if you've never met me, was I a nice person?
Highlighted

@j95 maybe your face was the sun (like your user image Smiley Tongue)
Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng and what would you be exactly, I'm not too sure
Highlighted

I hope o was a robot Smiley Tongue
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

I have had dreams kind of like this too! Generally i dream i head into the RO offices and chat to you folks while eating lunch like at least once a month i have that dream. It's strange because i have no idea what most of you look like and so my brain fills in the blanks with the details i have. For example I have dreamt @j95 was a giant red Rabbit and @redhead is a statue. @lokifish is generally just Tom Hiddleston. One day i hope to meet you all, and you're going to have to give me a moment to put the pieces back together after my head explodes. @stonepixie can attest to how strange it is to meet !

Highlighted

I had a dream that I went to school with all the RO mob a few weeks ago, I can't remember what I thought you all looked like.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

It's Monday and another call out for AMAA!! Who is it going to be this week? 

Highlighted

Everyone had kinda generic faces - I think my brain just morphed together features from people I know in real life. Although at one point @N1ghtW1ng left the room and returned as an old lady hahahaha. That was definitely the weirdest part of the dream Smiley Tongue

@Ben-RO I hope to meet all the RO crew one day too! My brain will probably explode as well haha. It did a little when I saw you in the videos for the Bob training