cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

yeah @j95 well i have recently learnt about this thing called Acceptance Commitment Therapy in my psych course, and its exactly that!!! its all about accepting the feeling that we have, rather than focusing on it and fighting it, acknowledging its presence and moving on. 

thats so cool we have both sort of learnt about something that we can relate to so much! 

and im glad it helped you Smiley Happy

we are what we repeatedly do - aristotle

Anyone wanna put their hand up for AMAA this week? @peppermintpeony@Bee@DruidChild - any takers?

@Lula I feel like a total noob, but what is AMAA? Woman Frustrated Woman Embarassed

@peppermintpeony AMAA is Ask Me Anything or something Smiley Tongue Basically everyone gets to ask you or another user any questions. You should do it! Smiley Very Happy

@N1ghtW1ng Oh! Sure thing! How do I do that? Smiley Embarassed

@Lula

I'll put my hand up @Lula Maybe next week if you've got no one? Whenever Smiley Happy

Bee's been productive 1 assessment fixed up, a policy review and reading done! What a busy bee I've been Smiley Tongue

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee next week it is Smiley Very Happy Awesome job on being productive today. Smiley Happy

@N1ghtW1ng Thanks Smiley Happy It was a very productive day Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

omg ate so much food I don't think I'm going to be hungry for like 3 days
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 Was it good food?

Time to book a monthly pass to the toilet Smiley Wink