cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TwittRO

@N1ghtW1ng how annoying!!

Also did any of you apply to become a mod @N1ghtW1ng @lokifish @FootyFan26 @redhead
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@j95 I was thinking about it for next year. I'm not in the best headspace atm to do it I think.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@j95 yeah. I actually wanted to do it last year, but there was the whole being in another country thing that kind of put a kink in that. Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@j95 @N1ghtW1ng I reckon you'd both be cool mods.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@j95 nope.  I'm non existent on here 60% of the time and I'm only 16 so if I wanted to I'd probably give it a couple of years.

@FootyFan26 ohhh yeah i forgot you were a youngin!
@redhead wise choice!
@N1ghtW1ng awesome I think you'll be great with it.

I'm not this year either, I would really like to but I'm not.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

Trying really hard to not get discouraged in studying for my 2 exams... I've hardly done any preparation at all yet... 4 days to go... Eeeeeeeek! I am pretty sure I'll be okay in the end, but just gotta keep on keeping on. Not long to go now!

@j95 Yeah I applied to be a mod Smiley Happy 

@peppermintpeony all the best with exams! I'm sure you'll do fine Smiley Happy if it makes you feel any better I'm super underprepared for mine too Smiley Tongue

@peppermintpeony good luck on your exams! I'm sure you'll do great. Smiley Happy I only prepared for one of my exams the night, good luck! Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@lokifish @N1ghtW1ng Thank you!! Hope all your exams go well. :-)