cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TwittRO

@Tempus: I know, it seems so surreal that it's 2013!! I'm doing what seems right, I just hope it ends up beign right int he end. Try and not over think things, now there's a bit of a challenge for me right now! - But hey what's the harm in a challenge? Challenge accepted Smiley Tongue haha.

@Dreamcatcher: that post made me laugh Smiley Happy
"(maybe they do, MAYBE I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND, hahahaha)"
ahh I would hate to try and work windows 8... thinking I'll just happily sit in the corner with 7 and be content Smiley Tongue Even though it likes to play havock on my at times Smiley Tongue

@Birdeye: If it were only September 2012, I'd be sitting my year11 yearly exams! And that feels like ages ago, they've well entruely come and gone... try maybe October, mid Cctober?

Bee: FInding it hilarious that I seem to be able to crach any opetating system you give me.... About 4-5 years ago dad gave me linux and said "this is virtually uncrashable" within either a couple hours or day I'd manage to crash it, and not simply either, he had to re-program the whole computer!!! Haha. TOday he gave me a loan of his laptop, which i think is also linux, well in the space of about 1-2 hours I had managed to crash it at least 4 times! I only had the web browser open and he says to me "it's never crashed for me, it must be something you're doing to it", and I reply with "I was only watching this short video, and went to press play again and it came up with this....
hahaha Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee Wow, the only time I've ever managed to crash my Linux based OS is when I was editing system files and playing around with driver settings. You must really have a talent for it Smiley Tongue. Crashing it by browsing...just wow Smiley Tongue. Ha! Bee I just worked out we are the same age xD.

Tempus: Realised I've basically lost my identity through all this change, I have no idea who I am anymore because I have shed so much of my old ways. Now that could be a good or bad thing Smiley Tongue, although it did cause me a great deal of stress ans basically broke down and blurted everything out to my bestfriend. Still getting fitter (yay Smiley Tongue), still programming (struggling still!) and trying to meet up with friends but still no success; haven't seen a single friend these holidays! Birthday coming up soon, hopefully I'll have a get together and see my friends finally! A few important dates coming up for me, going to be an interesting year!

Highlighted

@Tempus: haha, wow... Yeah I know, it's one of my secret abilities, but shh don't tell anyone Smiley Tongue they mightn't let me use the computers again Smiley Surprised ahaha
I was using Firefox too! So that makes it even more puzzleing, my dad can have 100's of tabs open and it only takes me what 1 tab!
What's funny is I manage to crash a computer at home yet at school I can't crash them, and I end up helping the librarian fix them!
I was about to say, huh how to you know my age!? o.O and then realised I mention year11 in my previous post, kind of gives it away, haha....
Ohhh a birthday! Smiley Happy When you say importany events all I think about is the amount of celebrations I have in my family this year... (there is a heap if I counted them maybe a dozen or so celebrations that are traditionally made a fuss of!)

Highlighted

@Bee Haha, it seems you have a truly unique skill there Smiley Wink. Haha, yep! Details, details, pay attention and you will all the information you'll ever need Smiley Wink. The closest important date for me is that I find out if I get to start Uni during year 12 Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

@Tempus: Well yeah, who else do you know that can crash computers so easily??? Yeah, my attention to deatils isn't all that brillient... What do you mean start uni during year12? Like if you can start in 2014? Slightly confused!

Highlighted

Hey All, I just wanted to say Hi Smiley Happy I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and NY Smiley Happy
Highlighted

@Cheekyone Hello! I hope you had a great Christmas and NY Smiley Happy.

@Bee Haha! I don't think I know anyone who could do what you described Smiley Tongue. Haha no, I mean starting Uni in year 12. It's called University Extension Study, it basically means over the course of year 12 you can do a semester worth of Uni level work in an area and it's credits to a relevant degree when you go to Uni.

Tempus: Just got an email back from KHL, wow that's a long email...Got a lot homework to do before I head back to school, really should have started during December. My year really gets started next week! I start getting busy again! Yay Smiley Very Happy. Also planning my birthday get together, fun Smiley Tongue.

Highlighted

@Cheekyone: I was thinking the other day "Where did cheekyone go?" Mainly because I haven't seen youa round the forums in while! But here you are! Smiley Happy I did have a great CHristmas and New Year, thank you. How was yours?

@Tempus: Haha, me either, well apart form myself that is Smiley Tongue
Oooh, I've never heard of that before! Good luck! Smiley Happy
I'd always get long emails from KHL, and in turn I'd send one double the length they sent me haha...
I'm the same with my work. I'm starting to freak out a bit because I've got about 5-6 essays to write between English & Drama, and I've got a stack of other work too! If I keep to my timeline I made up the other day I should have most of the last week of holidays off, but I didn't write it all in, and you know I've already broken it haha. So I'm starting each day working on the list for that day and leaving what I haven't done from the days before and fixing them up latter. Hopefully I've allocated enough time for each Smiley Tongue

Bee: Went with mum to get her hair cut this morning, and the hairdresser had enough time to squeeze me in too! My hair not only looks so much better but feels so amazing! I'm just so amazed and happy with it! (My mum used to always cut my hair) Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

@Bee Oh, really?! My school told us about it last year and I am the only one in the school doing it Smiley Tongue. Yeah, I've got 3 weeks to get it all done, I know I can get it done, just have to at least spend half an hour a day from now on doing homework. Oh! A haircut Smiley Very Happy. It's sound very beautiful Smiley Happy.

Tempus: Homework, homework, more homework Smiley Tongue. Not much news from the last few days, just being relaxing but I am starting to feel pressure from all the homework and all the projects I have set for myself Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted

@Tempus: Yeah, but then my careers advier uh, lets just say I haven't found her to be very useful! Especially when I chose my subjects...
Yep, 3 weeks. I can get all of mine done if I stay on task, just need some more self disipline Smiley Tongue
Yepp, it is very beautiful, I lovee it Smiley Very Happy
I found once I had planned out all the homework I had to do I felt better, and I left the last week blank to catch up Smiley Happy