cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TwittRO

thanks @Sally-RO; I had a quick shower so I can hug big ted. He really doesn't feel that heavy anymore; he's my best friend because he can't tell me to stop hugging him Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Doing a drawing for my siblings, I didn't get to have a visit last week so I'm missing them
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

@loves netball showers are always nicee
@j95 glad to hear you are missing them - even though missing someone is tough

Highlighted

I see them on Friday afternoon then taking one of my sisters out on Saturday to do something fun (no idea what) and Sunday I'm taking one of my little brothers surfing, I took him the other week for the first time and he's a little grom!! So we're both pretty keen @Sally-RO I just have to think of something to do on Saturday
Highlighted

@Sally-RO please don't do you know what until I've done my drawing Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

@loves netball you haven't got long left! otherwise we are going to have to wait until tomorrow morning to see!

@j95 I have heard you mentioned one brother before - but it seems like there are more siblings. How many siblings and how old are they?

Highlighted

Reading back on some stuff from last year and I'm glad I was able to see the light to keep going and made it through a horrible few months
Highlighted

There is lots and lots, There is 8 of them, I've got 3 sisters and 5 brothers. The littlest is 7 and the oldest is nearly 17, Or maybe nearly 18?? There's so many it gets confusing haha @Sally-RO

I also have a half brother who I have only met about 5 times in my whole life and he's a few years older than me, so including him there's 10, but he doesn't really count haha so 9

i see them through an organised visit on Friday afternoons but I've started doing this thing where I take one of them out for the day on the weekend, to do something fun, it means my Saturday's for the next couple of months are filled up but that's cool haha

Highlighted

life is big waves of ups and downs - enjoy this moment of being in the up.

Wow you are one of 9. I can imagine it does get confusing. My dad is one of 8 - and that is really fun to be a part of, so many cousinss.

Highlighted

Yeah I just meant that last year there was 3 or so months where I tried to take myself off my medication and things were pretty awful, so looking back I'm glad I got through that. Yeah there is many of us, such a handful when were younger and I was trying to do everything for them. And when I have a visit of course everyone wants to hang out with me all at the same time and I've got 8 children clinging to me, wanting me to play/watch them do something haha @Sally-RO they are really cool kids though