cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TwittRO

=) sound amazing @j95 I'm glad things are going well. I'm off for the night so take care until next time, tag me in the drawing when its up!

Highlighted

Can I make two threads - one to talk about tips in terms of confidence with finding a job (I think a new job would do me good and help me re-engage in society)

- another to talk about anatomy; I would love to make it fun to learn muscles and bones etc again (it would encourage to want to go back to uni)

But I won't make these threads if I'm not allowed 

Highlighted

image.jpegI haven't done much yet but here is a sneak peek @loves netball @Sally-RO Do you think they'll like it??

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

I'm jealous @j95; I think they will Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

I need your advice @loves netball and anyone who likes colouring....

i completley forgot that when I saw my little sister last she gave me this book of like flower colouring in pages and stuff and I think she wanted me to colour one for her... I don't know which one to pick but I need to do it by the end of the night because I see them tomorrow 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Highlighted

In my preference @j95, the middle one or the one with the girl Smiley Happy

Anyone know where I can find that copy of my safety plan - it was in a thread before Christmas? Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Highlighted

Hey @Bree-RO, thanks! I want to copy it to somewhere but I don't know where Smiley Indifferent

I also need to apologise to you for a couple of weeks ago; I was pretty rude to you and I'm sorry.

Also can you help with my questions above? ^ I'm also happy to be told no Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Did you end up getting the colouring done @j95?

I just made it to 1,000 posts and I'm pretty happy about that!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

Almost, not quite done @letitgo