cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TwittRO

I most certainly @Bree-RO! He's sitting on my bed next me with Clarabelle (my tow cow, about half the size of big ted). Smiley Very Happy

You know even my case manager knows how much Big Ted means to me. Yesterday when I saw her and was upset, she knew I needed him because his weight is so comforting. I should weigh him and see how much he does way, I reckon at least 5kg worth of sand in him Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

How can some people give a post more than one high five?? sorry for the random question, my brain has light bulb moments Smiley LOL

Highlighted

Yay overnight leave. My own bed Smiley Happy
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

Is that tonight @redhead? That's so exciting Smiley Very Happy and possibly a little scary but let's focus on the exciting part Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

It's a new setting for mods @loves netball, at least I'm pretty sure it's just mods... I could give 100 high fives! Although that might mess things up a bit...
Highlighted

I just realised Tuesday is pancake day. Well I'm getting chocolate and making pancakes Tuesday then Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

@loves netball Are you still interested in making those two threads you mentioned on Thursday? If so I'd really like you to; I could definitely do with learning anything about anatomy Smiley Happy 

Highlighted

I would love to @Birdeye! I just wasn't sure if I was allowed to Smiley Sad

Highlighted

I'd really like to add to the 1000 positives threads, but not allowed to Smiley Sad
Highlighted

What 1000 postives thread? And why not @loves netball Smiley Frustrated
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//